The skills and knowledge gained in this course are relevant across a wide range of industries.
Possible job titles include:
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Administration Officer
- Payroll Officer
This qualification can be undertaken as a Traineeship.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification.
Before enrolling, your proficiency in language, literacy and numeracy will be assessed to determine what level of support you may need to assist you through your study program.
Students will need to have access to a computer, the internet and Microsoft office or similar software. Online students will be required to download the free Microsoft Teams App.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Both formal and informal skills, knowledge and experience may be recognised as prior learning and could help you avoid training in areas you are already competent.
The RPL pathway is available to any learner who can provide evidence of competency for the units offered within the qualification. See the RPL Guide (FAQs) for more information on this process and how to apply.
13 units must be completed:
6 core units
7 elective units * Electives subject to change.
- BSBCRT311Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301Engage in workplace communication
- BSBOPS304Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBINS302Organise workplace information
- BSBTEC301Design and produce business documents
- BSBPEF301Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS305Process Customer complaints
- BSBLDR301Support effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRT311Write simple documents
After More Information?
I learnt so much from this course and my Trainer really knew her stuff. I would recommend it to anyone looking to start a career.
Natalie Briggs - Business Graduate
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business